28.4.10

Awas! Barang panjang!

Don't get too carried away with the title.

Was cleaning up my phone memory. And I found these deep in the photo folder. Taken some time back. Long before my break. Long before I tendered.





This lorry guy seriously willing to spent on that. How much is one letter? Few bucks? Isn't spray paint cheaper?
He could spray his whole fleet. If he has a fleet.





Barang panjang. Barang panjang? If this was translated to English, it could sound something like... long stuffs, long things, long et cetera, but long load. Shouldn't it be muatan panjang, instead? I don't know.



But just nice to made up a good title with these two snapshots.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my gardener. One day, he came rushing into the house and shouting: ada ampat kaki ular.

    Huh? Four-legged snake? I really couldn't figure out what he was saying.

    So I went out and he pointed out a huge monitor lizard lazing by the pond (probably burping after making a meal of the pond's occupants!!!)

    P.S: check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That's what the Chinese call it to. Sei kiok seh. Direct translation tu. :D

    ReplyDelete