23.4.10

Retrostalgia

Been feeling very nostalgic of late.

I've been thinking a lot of my childhood. My past. The life I have walked. Even there's a list of drafted posts waiting to be published. Things that go back as far as my first memory brought me. I really don't know why. Hope I'm not leaving here anytime soon. I'm as healthy as I can be. I think. Aside from the excessive consumptions of nicotine, and caffeine. Sleeps? I have plenty of quality ones this month.

What surprised me was, Since Primary Two had similar experiences. Recently, he's been watching animes that we used to watch when we were young. Playing games that we used to play when PlayStation was just a prototype. I borrowed the whole episodes of the Robotech series that he bought. Halfway through.

Why are we being so retro lah?

6 comments:

  1. Just let the feeling flow, you know in life sometimes there are things that we could miss so much, and they can knock on our memory bank to give and happiness or sadness.

    To me it is really healthy to feel retrotalgic,we find happiness in dreams and we could find that in memories too.

    Firday is here, chill ya,,,,,,,, and by the way dont smoke too much, it is really bad,you know,(sounding like a doc already)

    Go exercise lah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and give yourself some pampering in the form of nice beers, massage may be, or a karaok session, or even catching up with an old friend that you have been wanting to chat up with

    take care now and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda do things like that too so don't feel too weird about doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eugene,

    Yeah. I felt happier when I'm much younger. No commitments. No worries. Not giving much care what the world has for me. It's all changed now. But don't worry, I got your points.

    Cutting down on ciggies. Exercise? Will do that. Looking for more kaki to join me.

    You take care too, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy,

    No, not feeling weird at all. Just don't know why I felt that way. Maybe I'm looking for something I've lost then. Or now. Will write more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro, I think alot of ppl are feeling the same way too. It is a sign of the times, yunno. With the global economy going the way it is at the moment, it is only natural for ppl to long for the "good ol' days" when 20 cents was as big as the wheel of a bullock cart *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea,

    Yeah. I guess. Maybe I should loosen up a little...

    ReplyDelete