13.11.12

Booby trap

I was lightly tracing her skin with my fingers.

Baby then blurted this out,



"I'm gonna put a mouse trap there next time! No… I'm gonna put a scorpion!"

"Even before I slide my hands in, the scorpion already stung you lah!"

"You're so evil!"

"Yeah what! Scorpion konon... No! You know what's better!? A mouse trap... but the glue trap!"

"Not worth it lor! Your hand will stuck there forever!"

"That's the whole point!"



HAHAHAhAhAHAhAhAhAhAhAHAHhAhAHA...

Fuck! I tearing up just by thinking of this!

She's so~ adorable…

4 comments:

  1. maybe if you were more gentle, she won't resent your touch so much??

    or, is she just playing hard to get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in that sense, doc. We were just playing hard... to get in the mood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr... so where was she planning to put the booby trap ah? *buat muka innocent* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, the title is a word play. Aiyak… hope I'm not giving too much info. :P

    ReplyDelete