5.12.10

Two walls drilled

I promised Diam-Diam a favour to put up a shelf at her place last weekend. As I have all the necessary tools. Electric drill. Hammer. Screwdriver. Et cetera.

We I missed it. Was out straight after work till the wee hours the night before, and I forgot to switch on the ringer before I hit the bed. It was still on silent when I woke up in the noon with 3 missed calls from her. So, try to make it up to her later. She asked earlier midweek when I'll be going over.

I posted on her wall instead.







Shelf's up yesterday. She treated me a KFC meal before we start work. Need some strength also mah. And 2 cups of ice-chilled green tea to go along with my drilling. I'm satisfied with my workmanship. But she's so fussy lah. Banyak complain.

What you expect from IKEA?

2 comments:

  1. Free parking with any purchase .....eventhough a full refund 30 days...

    Tips: If you are a ikea fan, make sure you buy something small for ' refund' during your every visit and be entitled for free parking . Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winn,

    So that's the 'loopholes' lah~! Haha. Will keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete