13.9.09

You are over five thousand years old!

Fun Size recently asked my age for a cake she'll be getting for my day. Though, I'm not a fan of bakeries, I appreciated that. I told her to just get ONE candle.



"Why one?"



The candle blowing part on birthdays are just a made up tradition that been past down from generations. I don't expect to see cakes and candles every year. Since we are doing it, let's do it the logical way. We've gone through only a year since our last birthday. Why should we celebrate things that are long gone.
Why should we celebrate the years before?

Assuming you add one candle to every year we passed, and you lived to 100 years old, you have blown 5050 candles. Are you 5050 years old then? I guess not. I didn't count this. There is a formula and method to this.

We have already gone through the details. Live to look at the whole picture.



Well, there is no cake that day. Only beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment